PDA

View Full Version : Tasca III eager to do his one part in '11

65SC
02-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Dearborn, Mich. — Bob Tasca III and the Motorcraft / Quick Lane Shelby Mustang are preparing for the 2011 NHRA Full Throttle Funny Car season. John Force has consistently declared that one of his chief championship challengers will be the, “All-Ford kid [Tasca] in his all-Ford hot rod.”

Just three months ago Force experienced the shot heard around the world. Tasca simply calls it an example of the One Ford concept in action. The fans at Pomona on the final day of the 2010 NHRA Funny Car season likely have many adjectives to describe it, but the bottom line is that without Tasca’s stunning first round upset of points leader Matt Hagan, Force wouldn’t be holding his 15th NHRA Funny Car championship trophy. This Week in Ford Racing caught up with Tasca prior to the start of pre-season testing to get his outlook on the upcoming campaign.

http://www.fordracing.com/news/detail/?article=38870

Birdman
02-05-2011, 02:00 AM
He sure is doing great! Looking forward to see how the new NHRA Boss engine will do this year in Tasca's ride

csx2396
02-06-2011, 01:04 PM
I heard all the cars are testing at west palm beach. Has anyone heard how they are doing

Gr8snkbite
02-06-2011, 01:47 PM
I heard all the cars are testing at west palm beach. Has anyone heard how they are doing

Not sure, waiting to here from my friend who works on Kalita's team this year.

68fastback
02-06-2011, 07:45 PM
:waiting: ;-)

...haven't heard anything.