PDA

View Full Version : Stangs United 2013 Letter

Gr8snkbite
02-03-2013, 02:10 PM
Dear StangsUnited registered friends and club members,

This May marks our third year anniversary here at StangsUnited! AWESOME...:wtg:

Since we are a non-profit club we rely primarily on membership dues and voluntary additional contributions to help fund club activities including the forum website we all enjoy.

The club Officers and Board of Directors serve as volunteers without compensation and also donate to the club.

To join us as a StangsUnited club member for another year of fun and camaraderie, please click “donate” in the blue or gray header-bar at the top of any webpage to pay via PayPal (using any major credit card) at your convenience. Yearly membership dues are only $20.00.

When you do please "Add a Note" prior to paying while in your PayPal account noting "Membership Renewal" or "Membership Donation" so we will know what your payment is applied to.

We know the current economic situation has taken a toll on many, but we look forward to your continued support and camaraderie. Without it, we simply would not exist.

If you have any ideas, thoughts, suggestions on things we can improve upon, by all means drop a PM to admin. There are a few threads regarding this, so feel free to post there as well.

We look forward to serving you for another year. Thank you for your continued participation and support.

Sincerely,
The Officers and Board of StangsUnited.

68fastback
02-03-2013, 07:10 PM
:wtg: Happy to be here -- will renew my Club Membership as the anniversary approaches! :banana:

Tommy Gun
02-03-2013, 08:23 PM
:wtg: Happy to be here -- will renew TG's Club Membership as the anniversary approaches! :banana:

:wow2: thanks :wtg:

Shelby-Don
02-03-2013, 08:57 PM
already renewed when the link came back on line

68fastback
02-04-2013, 12:26 AM
:wow2: thanks :wtg:

:tiphat: ...don't mention it :shades:

Tommy Gun
02-04-2013, 01:29 AM
:sneaking:

papashelby
02-04-2013, 11:53 AM
Thanks Keith, and everyone else involved. (I don't know who you are.) You all do a great job. I look forward to sitting down every night when possible and having some good laughs. Definitely the most fun forum out there from what I've seen/visit. :smile:

ati
02-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Maybe we should run this site like the government would. Wave the $20.00 membership fee to all members who don't contribute, Charge a per post tax like 10 cents a post. Start a section for Camaros, Vetts, Challengers, Gays and Fags. We don't want to offend any one. Oh and remove the assault rifle and gun icons from the icon library.

That should do it.

Other than the above the BOD is doing an Excellant Job. :wtg:

Boston Mike
02-04-2013, 02:37 PM
Maybe we should run this site like the government would. Wave the $20.00 membership fee to all members who don't contribute, Charge a per post tax like 10 cents a post. Start a section for Camaros, Vetts, Challengers, Gays and Fags. We don't want to offend any one. Oh and remove the assault rifle and gun icons from the icon library.

That should do it.

Other than the above the BOD is doing an Excellant Job. :wtg:

Alan, I really wish you wouldn't beat around the bush so much. Just tell us how you really feel......................:haha:

Shlbylvr
02-05-2013, 01:49 AM
Alan, I really wish you wouldn't beat around the bush so much. Just tell us how you really feel......................:haha:
:haha:

Tommy Gun
02-05-2013, 01:55 AM
.....Charge a per post tax like 10 cents a post.....

:rant: :rant: :rant:

:rofl3:

Tommy Gun
02-05-2013, 01:56 AM
Thanks Keith, and everyone else involved. (I don't know who you are.) You all do a great job. I look forward to sitting down every night when possible and having some good laughs. Definitely the most fun forum out there from what I've seen/visit. :smile:

It is all Keith.

He does it all.

Gr8snkbite
03-14-2013, 01:05 AM
BUMP for awareness....:grin:

:tiphat2: